Hands hydrated is one of the skin we need to take good care. Because if your hands are dry and rough, then they will have wrinkles and wrinkles quickly before aging. With our hands a small bone Inside, all 28 pieces are small pieces. That allows us to move our hands easily And create things come out a lot Therefore, cleanliness is essential in the care of hand wood. Including we also need to maintain the skin on both the face and hands and the back of the hand held regularly.
How to take care of your beautiful hands hydrated Stay hydrated all the time
- Mix baby oil with sugar, then scrub in light circular motions on your hands for 2-3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and wipe dry.
- Use 1/2 cup of brown sugar, mix with 1 cup of natural yogurt and 1/2 cup of shredded lemon zest, then mix and scrub your hands gently. Therefore wash your hands thoroughly
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 3 tablespoons of powdered milk and 2 tablespoons of kaffir lime pulp. Blend all the ingredients together until smooth until it becomes a creamy consistency. Then apply a massage on the skin of your hands over 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Use natural yogurt to apply and massage it around for a few minutes. Then let it sit for 20 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Recommend to do this recipe twice a week.
- Mix baby oil and sugar together. Then rub it on your hands for 5 minutes and wash with liquid soap and wash your hands again.
- Use granulated sugar Fresh cream and lemon juice, each quantity, 1 tablespoon, stir until well, then bring the palm to massage. Until the sugar is completely dissolved, then rinse thoroughly.
- Mix 1/2 cup of warm fresh milk with yogurt. And 2 teaspoons of sugar each drop, add a few drops of lavender essential oil, mix the ingredients together in a container and soak your hands for 7 minutes, while massaging your hands to stimulate blood circulation. And then wash your hands thoroughly
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon oatmeal, and 1 egg white to make a homogeneous consistency. Then apply it to your hands all over, focusing on the rough skin. Then leave it for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Put warm water in a hand soaking container, add 3-5 drops of olive oil and soak your hands for 10 minutes, then gently massage your hands at the same time. Olive oil will help restore moisture to the skin. And restore rough skin to be youthful, smooth, soft and moisturized This recipe is recommended every week. Anyone with rough skin problems Hand skin condition must be soft until you can touch it.